Library Media Center home
You made it!
Congratulations on surviving the long walk down!
I look forward to introducing you to amazing new characters, adventures and worlds!
The mission of the Goshen Local School Library Media Center is to teach students to be effective users of information and to encourage and prepare students to be life-long learners. This mission will be accomplished by:
- providing intellectual and physical access to informational materials in a variety of formats and media that is easily accessible
- stimulating interest in reading and in finding and using information and ideas
- promoting the use of the media center by students and faculty
- working with teachers to develop educational strategies to meet the information needs of students and to augment teaching
- supporting the school's curriculum and reading initiatives
- Students can borrow materials for two (2) weeks
- Students can borrow up to two (2) books and one (1) magazine at a time
- Students can renew materials one (1) time
- Fines will incur fines at a rate of $.10 a day for each day an item is late
- GMS Library accepts current box tops in lieu of cash payment for missing/lost or late material
Mrs. Emily Slagle - Library Media Specialist
Miss Tomie Head - Library Aide