Library Media Center home
You made it!
Congratulations on surviving the long walk down!
I look forward to introducing you to amazing new characters, adventures and worlds!
TOURNAMENT OF BOOKS! - GO HERE TO VOTE IN MARCH FOR YOUR FAVORITE BOOK MATCH UP!
LINKS TO THE BOOK WAR COMPETITION FORMS:
d/e/1FAIpQLSdMEc348iUqPSTobnE_ eHxqkYoxNo-O- ABUPkywXvgVoU50OA/viewform? usp=sf_link
d/e/1FAIpQLSdQ-CdUG4PCy9nW_ J3sV9DRieWopIfQNh_Q7RLt- dblIMEb3Q/viewform?usp=sf_link
The mission of the Goshen Local School Library Media Center is to teach students to be effective users of information and to encourage and prepare students to be life-long learners. This mission will be accomplished by:
- providing intellectual and physical access to informational materials in a variety of formats and media that is easily accessible
- stimulating interest in reading and in finding and using information and ideas
- promoting the use of the media center by students and faculty
- working with teachers to develop educational strategies to meet the information needs of students and to augment teaching
- supporting the school's curriculum and reading initiatives
- Students can borrow materials for two (2) weeks
- Students can borrow up to two (2) books and one (1) magazine at a time
- Students can renew materials one (1) time
- Fines will incur fines at a rate of $.10 a day for each day an item is late
- GMS Library accepts current box tops in lieu of cash payment for missing/lost or late material
Mrs. Emily Slagle - Library Media Specialist
Miss Tomie Head - Library Aide