Home: Ms. Velagic's ELA Class Webpage
Welcome to Ms. Velagic's 6th Grade English Language Arts Class!
2022 - 2023
Important Links for Students and Parents:
GOOGLE CLASSROOM ENTRY: (If class meetings needs to occur online, the link to meet is in their Google Classroom!!!)
- BLOCK 1: xgvytb4
- BLOCK 2: pkslrpp
- BLOCK 3: q2ca2cc
- TRIBE TIME: 4qoabzf
- Respect yourself, others, and your environment.
- Be in assigned seat at all times.
- Be in classroom before bell rings.
- Turn in work in a timely manner.
- No food or drinks permitted in class (unless otherwise specified by the teacher).
- Follow the district Internet use policy (see agenda for details).
- Be respectful when the teacher or a classmate is speaking. Please speak one at a time.
- No cell phones/mobile devices or headphones to be on or out in class unless directed otherwise.
- 90 - 100 = A
- 80 - 89 = B
- 70 - 79 = C
- 60 - 69 = D
- 59 and below = F
**** All work below a 70% may be made up for a higher grade (unless specified otherwise by teacher)
"Please contact me at any time if you have questions, comments, or concerns. I am available via phone, email, or conference. I will always try to contact you as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for your support and for making GMS a great place to work. I am honored that you share your child (children) with me each day!" -Ms. Velagic