Home: Mrs. Velagic's ELA Class Webpage
Welcome to Mrs. Velagic's 7th Grade English Language Arts Class!
2018 - 2019
Important Links for Students and Parents:
- 2018-19 Book Project Details (Due Dates, Handouts, Instructions, Rubrics, and more)
- CLICK HERE for Bloomz Sign-Up Instructions! This was you receive teacher communications, online teacher/conference sign-up access, pictures, and more! This also gives you a direct line of communication to our whole team in one place!
- OPEN HOUSE - Parents, please ensure you complete the following contact information form for our team: CLICK HERE!
- Respect yourself, others, and your environment.
- Be in assigned seat at all times.
- Be in classroom before bell rings.
- Turn in work in a timely manner.
- No food or drinks permitted in class (unless otherwise specified by the teacher).
- Follow the district Internet use policy (see agenda for details).
- Be respectful when the teacher or a classmate is speaking. Please speak one at a time.
Grade Scale: (This class will be using an XP system to earn and equate grades)
- 90 - 100 = A
- 80 - 89 = B
- 70 - 79 = C
- 60 - 69 = D
- 59 and below = F
**** All work below a 70% may be made up for a higher grade (unless specified otherwise by teacher)
"Please contact me at any time if you have questions, comments, or concerns. I am available via phone, email, or conference. I will always try to contact you as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for your support and for making GMS a great place to work. I am honored that you share your child (children) with me each day!" -Mrs. Velagic