Home: Mrs. Velagic's ELA Class Webpage
Welcome to Ms. Velagic's 7th Grade English Language Arts Class!
2020 - 2021
REMOTE LEARNING LINKS:
- CLICK HERE FOR MY E.L.A. CLASS WEB PAGE - (Plans Organized by Week/Date)
- CLICK HERE for TEAM V.I.P. TEAM LESSON PLANS - (Connect to all your teachers right here!)
- BATHROOM PASS (CLICK): Complete upon leaving and returning to the classroom when you need a restroom break (you MUST have teacher approval)
- REMOTE ACCESS LEARNING LINKS (if we should go remote)
- REMOTE LEARNING DAILY SCHEDULE BELOW (Student login class through their Google Classroom)
Important Links for Students and Parents:
- Course Syllabus - CLICK HERE
- Teacher Biography - CLICK HERE
- Login Credentials for ALL Sites for ALL Team VIP Classes: CLICK HERE to ACCESS
- Bathroom Pass: CLICK HERE - Complete when leaving and returning
GOOGLE CLASSROOM ENTRY: (If class meetings needs to occur online, the link to meet is in their Google Classroom!!!)
- BLOCK 1: gaefwft
- BLOCK 2: 3clyqyl
- BLOCK 3: 2qttmkq
- Find the Lexile of a Book at Lexile.com
- Respect yourself, others, and your environment.
- Be in assigned seat at all times.
- Be in classroom before bell rings.
- Turn in work in a timely manner.
- No food or drinks permitted in class (unless otherwise specified by the teacher).
- Follow the district Internet use policy (see agenda for details).
- Be respectful when the teacher or a classmate is speaking. Please speak one at a time.
- 90 - 100 = A
- 80 - 89 = B
- 70 - 79 = C
- 60 - 69 = D
- 59 and below = F
**** All work below a 70% may be made up for a higher grade (unless specified otherwise by teacher)
"Please contact me at any time if you have questions, comments, or concerns. I am available via phone, email, or conference. I will always try to contact you as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for your support and for making GMS a great place to work. I am honored that you share your child (children) with me each day!" -Mrs. Velagic