Who is Mrs. Rybak?
This will be my twelfth year teaching at Goshen Middle School and I could not be more excited to be back. I have my Bachelor's in Middle Childhood Education from The University of Dayton and my Master's degree in Educational Leadership from Wright State University. When I am not teaching I love to spend time with my family and friends. Every year I start out by asking my students to create a top ten list about themselves. Below is my list!
1. I am a huge OSU fan: GO BUCKS!
2. I've been married for over five years and a fun fact about my husband and I: we both worked at summer camp for over ten years!
3. Being outside is my favorite place in the whole world and I will take students out as much as I possibly can.
4. My family is full of educators. My mother was a teacher for 35 years and my father a principal for over 30.
5. The beach is my favorite place to vacation and my favorite place to read a book.
6. I am a sucker for reality TV...please don't judge me.
7.I strongly believe that it's my job to not only teach my students curriculum, but to also help them become better people.
8. I am lucky enough to be the mom to an adorable three year old, Porter.
9. When I have a free minute to myself you can usually find me reading a book or listening to a podcast.
10.There is nowhere else I would rather be than in our classroom, and I feel lucky to be your teacher.